Our ThunderBolts™ Cancer Panel is quickly setting a new performance standard for researching important cancer-bearing somatic mutations. The new next-generation sequencing panel offers several industry breakthroughs in sequence coverage and uniformity, allelic sensitivity, sample flexibility, workflow, and cost. Cancer researchers are using the panel to rapidly detect and cost-effectively analyze mutations using as little as 10 ng of precious FFPE and Fluid Biopsy™ (circulating tumor DNA) samples for as low as $100 “all-in” per sample. Learn more about how your lab can benefit from lightning in a droplet.
- Target cancer content: 230 amplicons interrogate mutations/hotspots in 50 cancer genes
- Superior coverage: Typical results include: 100% of amplicons with ≥100x coverage depth for samples with 2,500 mean reads/amplicon and 95% of amplicons with ≥1000x coverage depth for samples with 5,000 mean reads/amplicon
- Minimal sample input required: As low as 10 ng amplifiable DNA with no pre-amplification
- Sample flexibility: Compatible with all types of DNA, including FFPE, tissue and plasma
- High overall uniformity: 90-100% at 0.2x of the mean
- Streamlined workflow for Illumina NGS: RainDance DirectSeq™ method eliminates sequencing library preparation steps
- Reduced time to result: <3 hours hands-on time enabling sample-to-results (TAT) in <48 hours
- Highly sensitive: Detects minor allele frequencies (MAF) as low as 1-5%
- Low cost per sample: As low as $100/sample all in (sample-to-sequencing data)
- Low cost capital investment: Panel runs on the compact, deployable RainDrop Source instrument
Connect with a sales rep today to learn more about the ThunderBolts Cancer Panel.
The ThunderBolts™ Cancer Panel is for Research Use Only; not for use in diagnostic procedures.