Integrated Platform for Cancer Analysis
RainDance Technologies is enabling ground-breaking cancer research with a complete portfolio of picodroplet-based solutions for Targeted DNA Sequencing, ultra-deep sequencing of FFPE and fresh frozen samples, cancer pathway analysis, methylation analysis, and digital PCR.
Targeted Sequencing Solutions
The RainDance Targeted Sequencing Solutions enable customers to apply the familiar gold-standard PCR technique more cost-effectively and at a higher-throughput. The company’s DirectSeq™ workflow significantly reduces sample processing time by eliminating standard library construction for all next-generation sequencing platforms, including Illumina’s HiSeq™ and MiSeq™ and Ion Torrent’s PGM™ Systems.
Fully Automated Instrumentation
- ThunderStorm™ System: Process up to 96 samples per run
Comprehensive Content Panels
- Cancer HotSpot Panel: Target cancer HotSpots across 54 genes representing more than 13,000 known mutations
- ONCOSeq™ Panel: Target 142 genes from the Sanger Cancer Gene Census.
- HLASeq™ Panel: Target entire HLA super locus (3.8 Mb region)
Cancer Research Applications
- DeepSeq™ Solution: Detect mutations at a frequency as low as 1% from a heterogeneous sample
- MethylSeq™ Solution: Detect quantitative epigenetic changes from bisulfite converted samples
Digital PCR System
Capable of generating more than a billion reactions in a single day, the RainDance Digital PCR system transforms the performance of molecular assays by enabling digital answers across a number of important applications including low-frequency tumor allele detection, expression profiles, DNA copy number, and SNP measurement.
- RainDrop™ System: Detect 1 mutant amongst 250,000 wild-type molecules