Millions of Droplets Matter. Examine Cell-based and Cell-free biomarkers with unmatched accuracy, Sensitivity and Precision. Please come and join the Scientists at RainDance for a one-day event, being held in conjunction with the Festival of Genomics:
- Attend interactive and informative presentations and gain insight and knowledge in the product training workshops.
- Learn applications and tips from super-users and RainDance scientists.
- Learn how to harness the power of the digital PCR and targeted NGS enrichment methods with the RainDrop and ThunderBolts Systems.
Who Should Attend?
RainDance’s User Group Meeting has been designed for the instrument user in mind. The Event is an opportunity to strategize and learn from RainDance R&D as well as super-users who have effectively deployed RainDance’s picodroplet technology in their laboratories. Attendees will learn about methods and applications that will boost the proficiency and knowledge in dPCR as well as NGS enrichment methods. All attendees will gain free entry to the Festival of Genomics Meeting the following two days. Come to collaborate. Challenge your thinking. Accelerate your research.
Note: First 25 registrants are eligible for up to $500 Educational Grant Funding to help offset travel costs.
- Liquid Biopsy Using Digital PCR and NGS Enrichment: Why Millions of Droplets Matter
- Deploying ThunderBolts to Perform Targeted NGS Enrichment in Cancer and HemOnc applications
- SoftGenetics Bioinformatics Analysis Workshop
- Helpful Tips and Common Troubleshooting
- Building Custom NGS Panels with ThunderBolts Open Source
- Building Multiplex Assays on the RainDrop dPCR System
- New and improved software for the RainDance dPCR System
- Best Practices Roundtable Group Discussion
RainDance Keynote Customer Presentations
The RainDance team is hosting a VIP Dinner with all attendees after the meeting. We would love for you to join us and continue our discussions on the requirements, relevant issues and technology solutions for NGS and digital PCR to increase effectiveness in diagnosing cancer and genetic disease research.
Monday, June 22 at 7:30pm
383 Congress St, Boston, MA
Venue: The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC)
415 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210
Travel: Logan International Airport
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is centrally located and less than 10 minutes away from the Logan Airport via taxi.
Getting to the BCEC »
The Festival of Genomics Organization put together a unique HotelMap that shows deals at nearby hotels.
Book your hotel »
To self-park ($15 and $30 for oversized vehicles), from Summer Street, turn onto East Side Drive, drive past the valet area, and continue straight along the side of the building. At the end of the building, make a right and go down the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp, turn left and you will see the entrance to the South Parking lot in front of you.
Day 1 (June 22): RainDance Workshops
Day 1 & 2 (June 22-23): RainDance Workshop and Day Pass for Festival of Genomics Meeting
Day 1, 2 & 3: (June 22-24): All Access Pass