RainDance Technologies’ ThunderBolts™ Cancer Panel is a comprehensive next-generation DNA sequencing (NGS) solution. Our solution enables researchers to profile somatic mutations in a wide range of tumor samples in
- Superior coverage:
- 100% at ≥100x coverage depth for samples with 2,500 mean reads/amplicon
- 95% at ≥1000x coverage depth for samples with 5,000 mean reads/amplicon
- Low starting sample: As low as 10 ng amplifiable DNA with no pre-amplification
- Sample Flexibility: Compatible with all types of DNA, including FFPE, tissue and plasma
- Streamlined for Illumina MiSeq: Features RainDance DirectSeq™ workflow with integrated sequencing adaptors that eliminate separate library preparation steps
- Fast and simple workflow: Less than 3 hours hands-on time enabling results in less than 2 days
- As low as $100 all-in per sample: Whole workflow cost includes all sample prep and Illumina sequencing (depending on sequencer indexing) with no up-front sequencing library prep costs
Learn more about how researchers are gaining rapid, accurate cancer mutation profiles for as low as $100 per sample.
About the Speaker
Jeff Olson is the Director of Genomic Applications at RainDance Technologies. He holds a degree in Biology from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His career has been focused on developing new technologies, platforms and assays for molecular biology applications. Jeff has worked in the Biotechnology industry for 30+ years, including experience ranging from early stage startup companies to large pharmaceutical companies.
Want more information?
Get in touch with our team to learn more about ThunderBolts™ Cancer Panel.